✿السلام عليكم✿
✿ just an expressive person who loves to write ✿
✿ sometimes , i write to encourage and give hope, to others ✿

Wednesday 9 April 2014

i need romance




a woman has eyes in the back of her head

no

a woman can see not just with her eyes

but with her mind

it didnt matter if what i see now

is my imagination or reality

i was fine

that image didnt hurt me

i was glad that my feelings for him are gone

but i felt so lonesome in a way

the love that eats my hearts out has changed

the love that would burn me forever has been cooled down

the fact that our love has been changed to this point

hurts me so badly

if time goes by

would i forget the pain that i'm feeling now ?

is this really what love is ?

i cant believe that what i believe

what i hope for

and what i love are this weak

i got very depressed

as if no one could even stop me



























p/s : jiwang sat sambil layan korea
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment